Friday, February 4, 2011

SINATRA 13.05.11


Things have been a bit quiet here recently as I've been recording new music and keeping it to myself. 
SINATRA is finished and will be released on Friday 13th May 2011.
All songs have been properly mixed and mastered (by a guy in Albuquerque) unlike the demos previously available up here.
If you want it, and it's 8 page lyric book, please go here

Sinatra Had His Time
Good To Me
I Am A Diva
Raise Your Hand
I Will Sing
Ghost At The Piano
My Literary Kingdom
Your Love Is Dead

Right now it's available on preorder as I need to amass some funds before getting the CDs printed.
Any orders will be of great help! 

Buy it at the following link and 90% will go towards the CDs.

http://seldomparty.com/sinatra

Thank you!

No comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO