Friday, October 7, 2011

Ramshackled tour makes it's way to Melbourne

at the Breakways.  video coming soon

Depression is a shit.  Still, I seem to be over the hill, or more like on my way up out of the valley.  Playing music and being a nomad weren't doctor's orders but they're a fair whack more effective than the drugs.
I'll update this blog site with videos and recordings from up and down Australia in the coming weeks, when I'm reunited with my computer. Keep eyes out.
In the mean time, if you live in Melbourne tonight, in Bendigo tomorrow, in Licola on Sunday or if you're hanging out at Melbourne open mics on Monday and Tuesday I'll see you there :)
oh, and another note... to all those poor suckers that haven't received a cd from me yet in the post, my utmost apologies.  Depression is a shit. xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gig at the breakaways was sensational. Can't wait to see the clip ... Inspiring.

seldom party said...

thanks :) finally got a clip up... more breakaways action will be released over the next few months.

http://youtu.be/Rel0nfusWc4

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO