Thursday, February 25, 2010

Garden Gig #2 - Saturday - 27th Feb 2010

As I am about to send out the obligatory 'please listen to my song and tell me that you love me' emails, here's a note to say that, barring the increasingly frequent powercuts, I'll be playing a couple of songs live to my webcam again on Saturday at 7pm Central Australia time.  Find out what time that means for you on this.
And then again on the last Saturday of every month, if you'd care to join me.
Will Jones do the doggie dance again? Will my housemate-to-be arrive mid-song to see he's to live with a nutjob? Will I fall off my chair?  OMG? Find out here LIVE!!!
excuse me.

In the mean time, please listen to my song(s) and tell me that you love me:

......................................
......................................

8 comments:

Jane said...

of course we love you!

seldom party said...

That's the spirit. Thanks Jane :)

--. said...

I really hope Jones does the doggie dance this weekend. Can you make him dress up for the occassion?

Anonymous said...

that's 9.30 in the bastard morning

Anonymous said...

Your mother loves you loads and loves the new song and can't work out the time of the video thing - we're in Ips watching the Tractor boys on Sat XXX

seldom party said...

Jones doesn't like to wear clothes... unless it's that collar that makes him look like a sex offender.
9:30 in the bastard morning is the UK time. Wake up with Seldom Party - what better way to sooth the aching head.

--. said...

nice one!

seldom party said...

Next month shall be less jumpy or I'll die trying.

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO